SHARE THIS JOB
This position is responsible for procuring Indirect Services (includes but not limited to Human Resources, Customer Service, Consulting for all business lines, Marketing/Communications) at an entry level. These activities include the purchase of the services through Infor (our company ERP). Purchases require creation, negotiation, tracking, and issue resolution of Purchase Orders (POs), Change Order to POs, and Agreements (contracts). Position requires familiarity and compliance with the Company purchasing guidelines and policies. Position may assist Category Managers and other Procurement personnel on more complex transactions.
1. Review procurement requisitions for completeness and process into Purchase Orders timely.
2. Review procurement Change Order requisitions for completeness and process as Amendments to Purchase Orders.
3. May solicit bids through formal request for quotations or request for proposal competitive processes, including evaluation and analysis of bids, for procurement of services.
4. Coordinate and negotiate with suppliers, accounts payable, and internal stakeholders in resolving issues associated with specific purchases or projects, expediting orders, price discrepancies, and other issues.
5. Coordinate with the accounts payable team in resolving issues associated with invoices and payment processing as they occur. This includes direct interaction with internal business proponents.
6. Establish/maintain professional relationships with suppliers/partners, based on the highest ethical business practices as set forth in the Standards of Conduct and Integrity and PPL’s Supply Chain Polices.
7. Possess a basic understanding of our standard terms and conditions for Agreements.
8. Ensure procurements follow all applicable company policies and adhere to SOX requirements.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
This position can be remote. Prefers candidates near Allentown, PA or Louisville, KY.