SHARE THIS JOB
1. Review client procurement requests for completeness and process into purchase orders.
2. Solicit bids through formal request for quotations or request for proposal competitive processes, including evaluation and analysis of bids, for procurement of critical materials of high complexity.
3. Coordinate and negotiate with suppliers, accounts payable, and internal stakeholders in resolving issues associated with specific purchases or projects, expediting orders, price discrepancies, warranty claims, and the return or cancellation of purchase orders.
4. Coordinate the logistics (receiving, handling, inspecting, delivery etc.) of capital/project/non-stock material in conjunction with the conjunction with the project manager/engineer, etc., delivered either to the site warehouse or job site.
5. Coordinate with the accounts payable team in resolving issues associated with invoice and payment processing as they occur. Identifies and resolves invoice holds and bottlenecks to ensure that work management schedules are not impacted. This includes direct interaction with internal business proponents across the company.
6. Update pricing on blanket purchase orders as required.
7. Review material forecasts with Business Project Planners to ensure that all required materials have been ordered and are scheduled to be delivered when required. Expedite orders as needed.
8. Identify new sources of supply and establish/maintain professional relationships with suppliers/partners, based on the highest ethical business practices as set forth in the Standards of Conduct and Integrity and PPL’s Supply Chain Polices.
9. Manage SOX compliance programs as applicable to the assigned categories and ensure that purchases follow all applicable policies.
10. Provide work management support for material and other requirements as requested by internal business proponents.
11. Participates in Supplier Relationship Management activities and facilitates timely and relevant information sharing between external suppliers and internal business proponents and leaders.
12. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Normal office environment. Hybrid in-office/remote position. In office 3 days per week Tuesday-Thursday, remote on Monday and Friday.