L3 Technical Support
SHARE THIS JOB
• Provides daily technical support to all clients who experience technical difficulties while using the various technologies within the infrastructure environment.
• Performs trouble shooting and problem resolution on technical issues as required.
• Identifies, and with assistance, diagnoses incidents. Assists in coordinating restoration of services with other IT support personnel.
• Understands documentation for procedures internal to the department.
• Using an incident tracking application, records, maintains, and with assistance resolves client incidents according to service level agreement. Researches and maintains standard operating procedures and other departmental documents as instructed. Recommends and implements process improvements within the department and IT organization.
• All other duties and projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field.
• 4+ years previous experience in an IT support environment preferred. Desktop environment experience and knowledge of ITIL concepts is recommended.
• Working knowledge and troubleshooting experience with Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office 365.
• Working knowledge of remote network access methodologies including administration of remote access systems utilizing a VPN or VDI, secured by RSA security products.
• Technical skills include extensive PC and network troubleshooting skills in an enterprise environment.
• Experience in troubleshooting mobile devices (phones, tablets, etc.) and wireless.
• Additional knowledge and troubleshooting network, telecom, and other communication platforms. Knowledge of data center applications such as job scheduling and monitoring tools.