IT Technician/Asset Manager
SHARE THIS JOB
• Provide technical support:
• Assist employees with troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, and network issues.
• Respond to support requests in a timely and professional manner.
• Install, configure, and maintain computer systems, peripherals, and software.
• Asset management:
o Track and manage the company’s IT assets, including hardware, software, and licenses.
o Conduct regular audits to ensure accurate asset inventory and compliance.
o Assist with procurement and disposal of IT equipment, following established guidelines.
• Documentation and reporting:
o Maintain accurate records of IT assets, service requests, and support activities.
o Generate reports on asset inventory, maintenance, and performance as required.
o Update documentation, including user manuals and knowledge base articles.
• User training and orientation:
o Assist in providing basic IT training to new employees.
o Help users understand and utilize available technology resources effectively.
• Security and compliance:
o Assist in implementing and maintaining security measures, including data backups, antivirus software, and user access controls.
o Comply with company policies and procedures related to information security.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Relevant certifications or technical training are a plus.
• Basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.