SHARE THIS JOB
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Position Requirements (Required Skills):
· Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, supply chain, or related field or 8 years related experience
· Minimum of 5 years of logistics or services buying experience.
· Supply Chain and market knowledge of products, equipment, and services.
· This position is authorized to award contracts up to $3,000,000 on any individual procurement before requiring additional management review.
· Candidate must be comfortable and confident with this level of responsibility.
· Working knowledge of business law, commercial terms and conditions, and related legal issues.
· Strong negotiation and analytical skills.
· Proven project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Experience in Electric or Gas Utility supply chain procurement is preferred.
· Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M) or Certified Professional in Supply Management (C.P.S.M), preferred.
· Experience using a cloud based ERP system such as Infor, Oracle, SAP, Zycus