Sr, Service Designer Researcher
SHARE THIS JOB
• Degree in HCI, Human Factors, Design, Design Management or related field and 3-5+ years of direct work experience in a relevant role.
• Experience creating user journey maps, service blueprints, user flows and other various tools to communicate service design decisions.
• Able to clearly articulate abstract and / or complex ideas and concepts.
• Comfortable working in new and unknown problem spaces and pushing past initial ideas to discover new areas of interest.
• Experience with project and stakeholder management.
• Ability to set realistic benchmarks and goals and manage the work it takes to achieve them.